Neoplat #20 cap
Neoplati in capsules
,,Neoplati'' in capsules
Pharmacological group: M-cholinolitic
Platifilin hydrotartrate - 0.005g.
Kalii Bromid - 0.15 g.
Caffeine-Natrium Bensoate - 0.15g.
Preparation has spasmolytic, vascular dilating, central nervous system regulative effect.
- Headache (Migraine, caused by brain vessel spasm)
- "Sea Disease" (nausea, vomiting, headache during the treansportation)
- Spastic pains of billiary, gastro-intestinal and urinary tract disease
- Neuro-circulatory dystonia, with bradycardia and brady-arrhythmia
- Relieve of Bronchospasm in patients, with bronchial asthma
Dryness in mouth, tachycardia, mydriasis (accommodation disorders)
Dryness in mouth, tachycardia, mydriasis
Dosage and directions for use:
Adults: Per oral, 1 capsules 2-3 times a day or half an hour earlier before traveling
10 capsules in blisters. 1-2 blisters in cardboard boxes
Keep in cool, out of light place, on 18-250C temperature.