Aloe juice 50 ml
Composition: g/100 ml.
Dry extract of aloe-1,4 g, Ethyl alcohol 96 %; Soribc acid; Distilled water - with required amount for filling 100 ml;
Aloes juice consists anthraglycosides, vitamin K, mucous substances.
It is characterized with bactericidal, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant operation. Strengthens secretion of intestinal tract glands, bile-expelling, appetite, improves digestion process, it has weak diarrhea operation. Contains biogenic stimulators; strengthens skin and mucous membrane regeneration processes.
- Chronic hypoid gastritis, enterocolitis, chronic constipation.
- Lack of appetite;
- Decrease of resistance ability of the organism toward infectious diseases;
- Acute rhinitis;
- ulcerative stomatitis;
- Purulent wounds, scorch, tropic ulcers, furunculosis, dermatitis, skin tuberculosis, radiation skin diseases;
- Cervical erosion, colpitis.
- Hemoric bleeding, metroragy (due to the strengthening of blood flow in abdominal cavity organs);
- Cirrhosis, chronic pancreatitis, Crone disease, ulcerous enterocolitis;
- Diffuse glomerulonephritis.
Long application of a preparation can cause organism pauperisation of potassium and strengthening of action cardiac glycoside, antiarrhytmic preparations.
At combined applications with thiazide(-type) diuretic, liquorice preparations and corticosteroid the risk of occurrence of deficiency potassium raises.
For diarrhea goal, long and overdose application of preparation may cause depression of large intestine peristalsis because of irritation of mucous membrane.
Using rule and dosage:
Peroral: 1 teaspoon 2-3 times in a day 20-30 minutes earlier before eating.
Treating course: 15-30 days.
wveTebis saxiT: 5-8 wveTi TiTo nestoSi 2-3-jer dReSi (an 2-3 wveTi 3-4-jer dReSi).
For external use: Like poultice;
Gynecologic Practice - like tampons.
Production form: 50ml orange glass vials or polyethylene.
Fit for using: 2 years.
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature in a dark and dry place, inaccessible for children.
Order of issue: without doctor's recipe.